Friday, October 2, 2009

Proton Tiara Gear Box

I have received an email and I believe Tiara owner would find this useful.Anyway here is guy that can offer some assistance pertaining to the gear box...just sharring!

I finally found the time to overhaul my gearbox, fed up of grinding in 1st, 2nd
and 5th. If anyone needs thier gearbox overhauled I can do it on an exchange
programme. Which means a good usable gearbox(grinding while changing gear is ok
but not seized or broken) to be exchanged with one of my overhauled gearbox. The
returned gearbox will be checked on the spot before it will be accepted, takes
about 20-30mins.

Here is a list of what I change, new Syncroniser for 1st, 2nd and 5th. I will
replace with the new type of syncroniser made from Bronze instead of the
original cast iron for better shifting. Gearbox will be cleaned and checked
before its put back together. For this I charge RM400 on an exchange basis
explained above.

If you want me to rebuild your gearbox I charge RM150 excluding the parts
required. You will need to get your mechanic to remove the gearbox and send to
my workshop as I do not have time to do the removal. Send in the morning by 11am
and it will be ready by 5pm. I can be contacted at

Powereapers
No.9, Jalan PJU 1A/5A
Ara Damansara P.J.
We have a Mustang Chassis Dyno available for tuning and testing.

Kindly contact me at
0122338137 during daytime office hours only thank you.

Derrick Chong.

No comments: