Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Van Den Hul (VDH)

To ensure I get the best sound quality, clean and one time investment....VDH is the best option. It may be expensive but its worth it. Before that, I've used Monster cables, Supra and etc...and never knew VDH was such a good cables until I try a 2nd hand VDH CS122 on my car speakers. Sound was accurate, clear and better resolution. That was the starting point that I decided to dump all the lousy cable and switch to VDH.

VDH The Second is my latest rca cable. Only 1 meter as I need to connect from my Audio Control to my amplifier. The old Supra Dual was just so so. Played Jack Johnson cd's...its sounds so good. I cant hear much details while using Supra Dual and having The Second was very rewarding.






Also printed behind the box " The ageing common with metal cables due to the chemical activities in and around these product is the main reason of sound degradation over a rather short period of time. Thanks to the completely inert character of Linear Structure Carbon ageing is over and done with FORE EVER. After 50 years The Second will sound exactly the same as it does today"....


You can check their website http://www.vandenhul.com/. VDH cable are sold in many home hifi shops..yes..I repeat..home hifi.. not at car accessory shops.

No comments: