Saturday, June 11, 2011

My "groceries" !

I call them "groceries" as it for my car..oh well...that's their daily food! Instead of buying per bottle, its much cheaper to buy them in cartons. I find Bardahl is really suitable for both my ride, this is the 2nd carton. I did give some bottles away to my in laws for them to try as well.

Per bottle is around RM95-RM120, but if you buy in carton...its about RM85-RM90 per bottle. When added with X-1R... the engine becomes much smoother and more responsive!!!

So with that as well, it require better ignition quality...Denso Iridium Tough! Its in a Toyota box...strange but true!.. seller says its original and after checking around...found that its packed for Toyota...RM200 for 4pcs, after bargaining it settle for RM180.00



In the another packaging it should look like this

All item bought at PhAuto, Seapark PJ.

No comments: