Friday, June 7, 2013

My Mcintosh

 
Its been 2 years...a system set up after lots of testing and trying from many well known installers.
 
It was a satisfiying journey in playing ICE in my Hyundai Elantra X20. An analogue system with passive crossover, a Mcintosh 4 channel amplifier, a Mcintosh cd transport , a Mcintosh DAC, Scans speakers, Mundoft capacitor, Scan Tweeters and Van den Hul RCA/speaker cables...what more is require..its actually more than enough. I have achieve what I want. Being toying around with Alpine, Pioneer and finally a Mcintosh. 
 
Alot of time, money, reading and research for the component on the passive crossover has been done...anyway that passive crossover still has alot of room for improvement but till this stage is OK for me.
 
Not sure if there is any other Hyundai fitted with Mcintosh system...or it is me alone! Those who have listen to my system, wish you guys all the best in your ICE journey.
 
Anyway, all this shall remains as precious moment I ever had and I think I will never ever place it into another car as may not achieve the same SQ.
 
And therefore I have decided this system will be remove from my car very soon and transfer for my home use. The Hyundai X20 require another owner. Some of the performance parts will be put on sale..I think not many.
 
To buy a Mcintosh Home Audio may cost a bomb..I prefer to setlle with the alternative.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 






 



2 comments:

Ritzzuan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ritzzuan said...

On 2nd thought...I might sell my Mcintosh system including the Scansspeak mids,tweeters,passive crossover,Van Den Hul cable, Audio control crossover,Mundorf capacitor all for RM2x,000. You just need to plug in to your new car..no need guessing!