Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Hyundai Matrix need a new tyre

     

Its the time of the year when all 4 tyre need to be change. The rear is totally bald and the front is already above 50% worn out. Many of my regular tyre shop are close ( more of less permanent close down) and luckily found a tyre shop at Prima Gombak that is open for business.

Waited nearly 3 hours as this shop as it short of manpower to handle quite a number of customer and why I'am willing to wait..coz the tyre price here is reasonable. I change to a Falken 912 ( 195/55/15 ) and he charge me RM155.00 per tyre including free balancing and alignment !
 



The brake pad has thinned down.. but still can go on for another 6 months. Plan to change to Bendix soon.

4 comments:

Airil Anuar said...

Salam, Hi Rittzuan,

Good blog, and reference for a Matrix owner like me.

My matrix currently having higher fc, usually 240 -260 km per Rm50, now is only 200 km per Rm50.

Do you know any shop in Kl that can retune again Matrix 1.8?

Regards,

Airil

Ritzzuan said...

W'salam Airil,

That's heavy FC. Sometimes it could be your fuel injector is faulty, dirty throttle body or dirty air filter. I suggest that you send your car to E-Kar, Jln 222, PJ ( Hyundai SC) for check up.



regards/Ritzzuan

Anonymous said...

as salam,


lama dah xsinggah blog ni. masih active lagi eh :)


regards
wln4124

Ritzzuan said...

WLN4124....as always!