Thursday, October 12, 2017

My car...so what's your problem !

I have passion for cars and bikes...I'm the type that read the brochure and look for details either in the internet or by talking with someone who knows. I have deal even bigger engines where I myself can get into the liner..so that is how big the engine I have work.

So for car's, it a kind of passion..I joined motoring club...I love the discussion, that is where I learn. We joke around...our joke may sound harsh , this is normal for any guys who are with car members. But never ever compare are car to your wife or mother or father or sister etc....that is cruel.

We get back on cars subject, there are people who never know what type or kind or spec of a car...as they are drivers. Their hard earn money = the best car that they can afford. That brings to another episode of ...knowing the car.

For GOD SAKE....don't be naive. Learn to be clever... buy the auto magazine and read...joint others or car clubs. Be friendly when people comment your car..that is where you will learn one or two or three. Never defend something that is not yours...wasting your energy to be stressed out. Right or wrong ... that is not the issue....cheer up and move on.

People say bad thing about my 1st car Proton Tiara and still they say bad thing about Hyundai ( we have 2 hyundai car, a manual tranny and auto tranny ), the famous comment ..." it looks like Toyota, looks like Honda. Hyundai is copy cats."  I just ignore it...I know my car. ...in fact I get used to the comments.  Resale value is secondary, I like to keep the car as long as I can. Just like Proton Tiara..12 years 220,000 km, never ever its radiator breaksdown or even need to change its water pump till sold the car.

As for my Hyundai's ...I'm looking at 20 years ownership...

I use my blog as a reference point .. my diary...can't remember everything or knowing everything..aged is catching up...

No comments: