Saturday, October 26, 2019

The 198,522km

As I reach this mileage on my 11 year old Hyundai Elantra X20...it is something to be proud off, the quality of Korea car is just awesome ....  on this week I did an oil change and top it off with X-1R engine oil additive.

As for today, decided to change the ATF as it's already over 30,000km...send the car to my regular workshop in Taman Melawati to do it. And then it crossed my mind to also service the aircond. The last service was more than 5 years ago.


The aircond compressor already pull out !!



Place it in the vice, change the O-ring and oil seal. Pressure test to confirm seal are good and replenish with fresh compressor oil and also clean the condenser.



The aircond compressor fitted to my Hyundai Elantra is the original aircond compressor since I bought the car in total 11 years running well.

No comments: