Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Hyundai Elantra X20 2008

I collected my car on Feb 2008.This is my 2nd Hyundai and Im still keeping my 1st Hyundai...Hyundai Matrix 1.6M CBU. I trade off my Proton Tiara 1997. And this is my 1st ever auto tranny car. I never like auto tranny as all this while I find them rather tedious but after expericing the Volvo XC90,BMW E46 and Volvo S70 auto tranny..it change my perception...auto tranny has improved over the years.So has this Elantra.


I collected the car at night as day time was too occupied. We tumpang Dr Is, Hyundai Accent LC to Kah Bintang Jln Ipoh. My Kah Bintang SA.. Haji Rozali was there to assist me...the car was spanking beauty. My daughter was so happy..she decide to post infront of the car.



After collecting the car, we went off for dinner at Tmn Melati and was later join with Team Hyundai Malaysia members.

Now the Hyundai Matrix is parked outside and the Elantra is park inside instead...kereta baru..well in my area until this date,Im the only Elantra X20 owner.There are 2 Elantra XD owner here as well.
I choose black color as I find this color makes the car looks sporty.I know its not easy to maintain dark color anyway my Hyundai Matrix is navy blue..I just love the shining whenever you wash or wax the car..satisfying.








No comments: