Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hari Raya Eve

Today I'm working half day, its good my company give muslim staff half day off...save my annual leave. Been very busy today...what did I do:

1. Send my home theater amplifier and receiver for repair...it just wont turn ON..arrggg..money...if the repair will cost me RM 500..forget it..I will buy a new set.
2. Wash my Hyundai Elantra X20...DIY. The Matrix already washed yesterday.
3. Iron my children school uniform...4 set only ready...the remaining..will continue after Hari Raya.
4.Packed my luggage...100% ready.The children luggage already ready...my wife kawtim!
5.Raya packet already filled up..
6. This year both my children Dahlia(6 years old)..fasted 28 days and Danial( 9 years old) completed 30 days...so big raya packet coming their way.
7. Bought "serunding daging" ( shredded meat) from tesco Ampang as my dad like it very..so I bought 2 packet.


8. Bought 5 stick of lemang..we already finish 1 stick ..so left 4 stick.I will bring 2-3 stick tomorrow plus home made rendang.
9. Did the last laundry just now ...so no smelly clothes while we are away.
10. All handphone and camera batteries charge up...I discover the re-chargerable AAA battery for my camera is out of order...what a bad timing.

Well that's about it.. so ..Selamat hari Raya Aidilfitri to all muslim out there. Drive carefully and follow the speed limit.



2 comments:

RiNa said...

the beef floss looks yummy indeed..

so how much duit raya are you giving away per kiddie?

ok take care enjoy your raya! regards to your fly :D

Ritzzuan said...

really nice tau..hopefully that fellow still sell them during normall day not just during Ramadhan.

duit raya!...its the same as last year between Rm3-RM4 only.