Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dinner at De Templer Taman Melati

I used to visit mamak or Malay stall for dinner.Plus sometimes go for Western at Moons Kitchen. However last night, I want to try something different... I have heard good remarks from my relatives about De Templer restaurant...its cooking style from Chinese Muslim and the chef are from China as well.



In order to taste variety of food..better to order small dishes right!....so I place the order as below:

Steam Ikan Siakap 3 Rasa

Fried Sotong with sos

Lemond Chicken

Sambal Petai With Prawn

Bean curd with carb meat

Tomyam for 4 pax...got prawn,mushroom and fish ball

Fried eggs...


Butter prawn...got 8 big prawn!


8 dishes I ordered...and when it arrives...our table was full. I order small...but that small plate was not "small" as I thought!!!.. I think other patrons will be thinking...wow...look at that family of 4...BIG EATERS!!!.

Finally.... we manage to finish ALL the food and yes...this is the best ever dinner I've had. The bill comes to RM138.70.

Would I visit this De Templer again...oh yes!

2 comments:

RiNa said...

wrong timing i baca your post.

i'm so really very hungry now.

all the dishes you ordered memang good combination and banyaknya!

i'm droooooooling already...wicked!

Ritzzuan said...

I pun tak sangka..banyak..so generous!!! Our table penuh dgn lauk..compare to other table.he he.Anyway we really enjoy the food.