Friday, June 26, 2009

Rear Mudflaps for my Elantra

Its not a big issue here but I feel its worth sharring. For more than a year my Elantra X20 has to suffer like this...




Without the rear mudflaps, my rear bumber lower section is taking alot of beating. Local mudflaps cant fit in well...so in the end we have order it from Singapore.

As seen below, the Elantra fitted with rear mudflaps.


Even Honda Accord and Naza Citra is fitted with rear mudflaps. I just dont undertstand why they just did not fit for Elantra.



This the comparision between the Honda Accord and Elantra. Even the Honda is lower than Elantra, they are still fitted with mudflaps as compare to Elantra. So if the rear mudflaps is fitted on the Elantra, the stone and dirt will be reflected away from the rear bumper.



Shall update here once the rear mudflaps are fitted..I heard its already arrived today at DHL office in Subang Airport! Must end this misery.

No comments: