Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Poison

I have complication with the interior lighting on my Elantra X20. Have been suffering for quite some. The problem is..the foot light is not bright has before and that goes the same as all the side door light. Only when I open the rear bonnet all the light goes very bright. So the I visited KKLAU and the wireman Onn..did the rechecking on wire, rewired, install new door led and replace iginition key led to follow the cabin light ( earlier installation was to follow the headlight). The whole job take about 2 hours plus but I'm very satisfied on how he handle my car.



And somehow...I have discover something new today!!!



I also add an LED to my 3rd brake light...I don't fancy filament bulb as its very hot.

8 comments:

zekehana said...

Cepatnye dah raya..hihi

Ritzzuan said...

Ia kelip-kelip yang tak tahan tu...

StevenChen said...

Ni dah kena wabak mliven. Get the Angel Eye from MCD, can change 7 different colours. Tu lagi cun...

Ritzzuan said...

I have added a video..I think Onn has connected it with the blinker on my courtesy door light!!

zekehana said...

Haha.. 7 colours ha, boleh accident camni dok tengok lampu jer

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Dude u just make our exclusive style of Elantra look like ah beng's car OR "JINJANG CAR"..

Anonymous said...

Can come to singapore and join the "chingay festival" with your car le..

Ritzzuan said...

I believe the blinking is rather over do...anyway it has stop by itself...let it be lah.Anyway its only lighting...you may see it when you open the door only.The rest is hidden.