Saturday, September 19, 2009

Q-max Nano Air tested on Elantra X20/Avante

This is very interesting stuff. This Q-max Nano Air is just like a piece of plastic, very light and I find it hard to believe how good it is...so here are my review. During the test..ADM Air Charger was switch-off.

Its small about 1 inch x 4 inch


The Q-max Nano Air Box..

I'm using an open pod air filter, I install 2 pcs of Nano Air inside the filter as seen below

The engine throttle response after installing Q-max Nano Air...

Sprint test 0-100km/hr using Open Pod Air Filter with Qmax Nano Air..10.6s

Sprint test 0-100km/hr with Open Pod Air Filter only..11.5s

After doing some test run, I find this stuff really works. The throttle response is better and I feel pick up has increase. Engine runs smoother as well. I dont know what else to say...this Q-max Nano Air really do wonders.

10 comments:

Kumar said...

Cant wait to get my hands on the nano..

Ritzzuan said...

Happy revving Kumar...I really enjoy it during my balik kampung trip.Can feel extra torque during uphill drive the Changkat Jering Highway...

zekehana said...

Racun Raya ni..hihii

Sam said...

but i did tried with stock drop in intake system...
can get 10.5 sec(x20 incus edition)

mayb d open pod system have less power from d lower rpm range...

anyway nice mod for ur car...

Ritzzuan said...

Hi Sam...you may be correct...the road to touch 9sec sprint...very very long journey indeed.

zekehana said...

Get it short then.. extractor is the answer hihi

Sam said...

x20 have 1 or 2 o2 sensor?

any aftermarket extractor ready for x20?
i'm finding... but off course with affordable price...

Ritzzuan said...

Sam...the X20 comes with only single O2 sensor and the beautiful part...there is an extractor for X20...about RM300 including labour...

I thought your ride with incus BK also has incus exhaust system fitted.

Sam said...

my dad said d exhaust part not worth...so didnt add on exhaust part....

even d incus exhaust have d performance mid section part and twin pipe all the way,
stock xtractor with cat-con still remaining...

http://kakashibabe.blogspot.com/2009/09/hyundai-elantra-x20-incus-edition.html

Ritzzuan said...

Yap..Incus Exhaust is very expensive!! Anyway should you wish to fixed the extractor call me 012930five three one five.!