Tuesday, September 1, 2009

She is beautiful!

I send my scooter for tyre change and exhaust pipe replacement today morning at Jln Sentul. And so happen I saw this beast...almost everyday I saw it riding past by me on the motorcycle lane. Even I have tried hard, turn the throttle to max..still I cant catch up with it. And today I see it and I fall in love...yeah its RM34,000 on the road.
The rear looks neat...yeah..slightly broader than my scooter..should be no problem going thru traffic jams. They have 3 colour..orange,black and white. Its 2 cylinder with fuel injection and 650cc...If I pay RM15,000 cash and balance by credit card...that's alot of points to collect and if I pay 100% by credit card..thats even more point to collect. Then proceed with balance transfer to another credit card to enjoy lower interest rates..yeah..sound easy and affordable...

Yeah..Its Kawasaki...the bike is Fully Imported from Japan!!!

Sorry for low quality photos as its taken with my hand phone...

1 comment:

ismady bin ismail said...

tengok sini... lagi meleleh air liur..

http://www.my-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=300&mforum=er6

hehehe
-ady-
Fernorian.