Monday, February 21, 2011

My Elite 150


My scooter expenses as above..touch RM252.00. Now the ride on the 7 year old scooter feels great, no doubt the bill do bore slightly big hole in my wallet.

All bulbs on the scooter was replace as the rectifier has gone kaput for few months. I can't ride my scooter during the night and to source for original rectifier took few months.


The CVT belt served me well over 2 years. It does looks good with no cracks sighted. My daily ride covers approx. 45km.

The old rectifier...according to the mechanics, this rectifier is not original! I have no answer for that. As I know, this is my 1st time replacing such items.

The old roller...served me well over 3 years. Now it has some flat spots that prevent it from moving freely. The new roller weight 18grams per piece seems to perform well.

Only speedo meter cables is not in the picture.


No comments: