Sunday, June 8, 2014

Replacing Hyundai Matrix Inner Door Handle

My old Hyundai matrix reach a stage where 2 inner door handle( driver and rear right passenger) broken. I have the original as well a Taiwan made. Looks identical but the quality of finishing plus a clips are miles apart. The original cost me RM50 and Taiwan made cost me RM20..

On the left with blue clip is the original door handle


Finishing of the original

Fitted the original on the driver side. As for the made in Taiwan handle its fitted for at the rear  right passenger. Let see which one will spoil or broken first.

One of the broken door handle..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can i ask where did u buy them from??

Ritzzuan said...

I bought it from a spare part shop in Petaling Jaya...PH Auto.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am interested to buy 2 right side interior car handles in Singapore. Do you know where can I get them?

Please reply to circlewriters@yahoo.com as soon as possible.

Ritzzuan said...

Sorry I dont know of any shop in Singapore, I hope you have received my email to you.

huhuhuhuu said...

I have 2 set of inner door handle left and right chrome.. Selling cheap RM 160 for 2 set

huhuhuhuu said...

I have 2 set of inner door handle left and right chrome.. Selling cheap RM 160 for 2 set

Badaksumbu said...

what the result bos? did the usage is same?

Ritzzuan said...

Tn Abdul Rahman....Until today...no problem on the cheaper Taiwan made inner door handle. All 4 doors are now using the Taiwan made...