Monday, May 11, 2020

Finally.. Got it Fixed !

The Hyundai Matrix had a long problem with windscreen wiper spray....there is no water coming out and it has been that way for the past 3-4 years. Just couldn't find the right time to send to my regular workshop and it was not urgent.

And the central lock system has not been working well. Can't lock the door with the remote, have to lock manually all 4. And because it was not an urgent repair... leave thru it for couple of years.

And so today was the faithful day, I decided to send for repair or replace whatever parts require.

So had the central lock motor for both front L and R front repaired. The wiring was replaced as according to my foreman, that is causing short circuit... I believe so..my hyundai already more  than 15 years..those wires are getting hard and brittle. Cost of the repair RM390.

Washer motor was also replace with new set...and now the windscreen washer is working as well the rear too. Cost me RM120.


The total cost RM530....so next project..maybe giving it a good dark tint !

No comments: