Saturday, November 22, 2008

My new toy


After 2 years toying with a prosumer camera...I just cant resist to jump into the world of dslr. I have to learn fast and be quick with the button. Well no free gift from J-one Camera as the owner Jason says...as pro..you dont look for free gift..what is important is the camera and price... anyway I manage to squeeze him for a Nikon bag and the normal cleaning cloth with duster... Also I bought the electronic dry box...yeah...its to keep away the fungus from the lense and sensor during storage.

D300 with 51 focus point compare to my prosumer Canon IS5...is light years apart. So next year I plan to get:
1. Speedlite SB800 or SB900
2. A lense for potrait
3. Battery grip
4. Wide angle lense
5. Another 4Gb CF card.
6. Wired remote release shutter button...this is good for night shot!
I plan to join photo workshop organise by Nikon and Photo Malaysia next year to gain more experience...hmmm...have to stop poison my X20 or Matrix la!!

No comments: