Sunday, November 30, 2008

My X20 breath better today!

I had purchase a 1 month old KNN Filter from Huga24( a THM member) and Kumar had help me to collect it from Huga24. So today I collect the filter from Kumar, from the looks of it...it does looks new. The purchase comes with the KNN Cleaning Fluid..

Original Filter

KNN Filter Inside!!!

Upon reaching home, without any delay...I wash the KNN Filter and applied the oil. No doubt its only 1 month old filter but I think better to clean it properly before putting it in use...at least..I feel Im doing the right thing!

KNN FILTER - its a wet filter as compare to our normal paper type dry filter. It provide higher air flow and max. filteration. Wet air filter are also being used on air compressors for heavy machinery. Paper filter has lower air flow and will cause air exhaustion once you run your engine at higher speed thus your combustion wont be that good.
The Original Filter is thicker than KNN Filter. Thus air restriction is much higher.

Comparing KNN Filter side by side with Original Filter

The result...yes..I do feel better acceleration. The engine rev is lighter. And NO...it does not consume higher petrol...save like Honda EX5..he he he

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mtuc2003,

Yes..!! you're absolutely right, I can really feel better acceleration. The engine rev is definitely lighter. I installed it once I've got it from sugaring... hehehe

Regards,
StevenChen

Ritzzuan said...

So now our X20 can fly..but I think you fly higher than me...he he...Good to hear you manage to keep your poison..as I already ready with the tool box to dismantle them. Its good stuff you have in there..