Monday, January 26, 2009

Hyundai X20 wash day

Its has been nearly a year since I detail my Hyundai X20. The paint surface feel rough even after many repeated washing. Long lost the smoothness. I know...the stubborn stain has thicken over the paint surface...


By using the clay....the stain can be removed and leaving a smooth clean surface as seen below

This is the colour of the dirty stain even after the car is wash with your favourite car shampoo !...

After washing, dry and cool... I apply Perma Glass Polymer Sealant all over the car except the front bonnet..why?? I will explain later.

This is the result after 3 hours of washing and applying PG Sealant.



This is why the front boonet was not apply PG Sealant:

I bought Meguiars Ultimate Quick Detailer...I try it only on the front bonnet. The front bonnet was treated with PG Sealant all these while, so this time...I did not apply any PG Sealant. The front bonnet was clay and dried..that's all.


Here is the result after applying Meguiars Ultimate Quick Detailer ...but according to the instruction...it takes 12 hours for it to cure on the paint..so we shall see!

Same time I pasted Ultra Racing sticker to both my hyundai's

No comments: