Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shop and save!

Wanna try how this gadget help me save eletricity bill. 60 days money back guarantee and 3 years warranty. You can get it from any Ace Hardware..RM359.00 on promotion. Normal price RM450.00.



My monthly bill RM135-RM150 with 2 aircond running simultaneously every night between 4-5 hours, 1 fridge, daily clothes ironing,24 hour electric hot water thermos and clothes washing machine daily operated.


Plug it near fuse box. If you have 3 phase...3 unit E2 saver you require. If I can save RM20.00 per bill.....I will update here!


And same time I went shopping for my office attire....yeah!..today I made the sale girl happy...bought 5 piece from jaya Jusco Mid Valley. With JJ coupon in hand it adds in cost saving....

5 comments:

RiNa said...

aiya..why all your shirts mostly the same colors one?

dare not try red/pink/green or orange issit?

barula nampak 3 tahun lagi muda!! :D

Ritzzuan said...

This year all dark colours...last year all bright colours....maybe next year..I try pink pulak!

Anonymous said...

no one use Durban anymore la. Try Smalto or RENOMA or BONIA. DuRBAN Sucks BIG TIME.

CHIA, Chin Yau said...

Is your e2saver works as advertised? Was about to get one but still not sure how much will it save.

Thanks in advance

Ritzzuan said...

Hi Chia..Wah..long time I did not update here...well there is some reduction..about RM3-RM4 jer, so today I have received a call that they will replace my E2 with an improved E2 FOC. I did not made any complain..I think public feedback has been much negative about it.