Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Saturday poison!

Cant always send to the shop to do it during this difficult time...so the best option is DIY. I bought a 48cm led to replace my footwell blue led. Earlier installation design was hidding the led's as seen below.

So now I choose to expose the led instead. Bring down the cover....as you see..the wiring like rojak!
Old led removed, new led goes in. I use 3M double sided tape plus apply 3M adhesive remover or they call it primer.


The final result...sorry the picture abit blur but I believe you can see it!

My old installation...
I also discover my pivot spark earth was connected near throttle body, which I should not have done it...my mistake. I re-fitted near the spark plug electronic coil. Test drive it....now I can really feel it...improved low end pick up.!


No comments: