Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Dyno run and the extractor


I had dyno my Elantra at Speedworks PJ recently. Just like my other rides..I dyno it here.With dyno report in hand, I will know what is the horsepower before further modification is perform and will dyno again to check how much I have gain from the mod.

So, on this dyno I manage to get 126hp and torque 158 Nm only...sorry I cant release the dyno graph here...I encourage car owner to dyno their own ride. Manufacturer claim : 143hp and 186Nm for the Elantra 2.0A http://www.hyundai.com.my/v2/



My next mod...coming soon...the 4-1 stainless steal extractor. Let see if I can get another 16 horses from this modification.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro..143Hp with 5% error from manufacturer. another 5% come from dyno machine. must accept ma..haha..
manage to run the test for 3 times to get more accurate result.

How much the dyno cost?

Ritzzuan said...

The dyno only RM100. They will run
3 run for more accurate result.

Anonymous said...

Who make the 4-1 stainless header?

Sam said...

143hp is from engine...

so if from wheel hp for sure will be lower, dont 4get d torque converter tat sucks away around 10% hp