Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Elantra Front Tyre Change


After more than 30,000km the front tyre Goodyear NTC5 has thin down and also getting noisier too.

Measure with a coin...the wording " sen" can be seen on its tip. Wear down is above 50%

The new tyre...205/55ZR16


The boss say the tyre is quiet and its high performance tyre. He gave me 5 years warranty...wonderful!!..I think before 5 years is over..I will have to change to another brand new tyre.

Manage to trade off my old tyre and after lots and lots of negotiation....I paid RM570.00 for both tyre.

The tyre review:

And product information


5 comments:

Sam said...

bro, how ur hankook v12 evo perform in...

i. dry road condition
ii. wet (hydroplanning)
iii. thread wear
iv. cornering (side wall)
v. noise

I'm gonna to change the tyres soon... so wana survey 1st...

ritzzuan said...

Hi Sam...ever since using Hankook V12..I found the tyre performance is excellence.If compare to our std tyre...Hankook V12 is much quiter, perform well in wet or dry road. It stick to the road well and taking corners at higher speed than normall is without any problem.

Sam said...

heard many ppls claimed that this tyres perform well...

and best bang for buck...
so i think i will go 4 a try...

thx ya!

unite tyre changer said...

Tires should never rub against your fenders or any other part of your car. If your new tires rub during turns or when going over bumps, they don't fit, no matter how cool they look. Fix this before you suffer a blowout and crash.

Ritzzuan said...

Mr United Tyre Change...what you mentioned is correct!