Sunday, January 23, 2011

Daytime running light ( DRL)

This lights are gorgeous. Its makes you be seen during the day not just at night...much much brighter than the fog lights. Read more about them :

My DRL comes as a pair



Big LED's.. 5 of them!


This was the only spot I could think off...

To install them, the whole front bumper have to be removed. A new power cable has to be run from the battery into the cabin. I have install a manual switch where I can manual ON and OFF the DRL and it is also wire to the ignition, so no worries should I ever forgot to switch it OFF,

And the finally outcome...my DRL!




2 comments:

Dendang Perantau said...

bro,
lampu ni legal kan? tak kena saman JPJ kan? hehe

Ritzzuan said...

My personnal opinion...Lampu ni utk waktu siang jer..ianya bukan pengganti untuk driving light macam headlight kita.So should not be off any problem with JPJ.