Sunday, January 23, 2011

Elantra battery replacement

My standard battery has reach 3 years old... however the battery was still good but my worries of its sudden failure has prompt me to replace them. Yes I have AAM but they might not give me the battery that I want or trade off the old battery. For an automatic car with lots of sensors...3 years is good enough for a battery, in my Matrix 1.6L M the battery lasted up to 4 years!!

The old battery from Kah Bintang DIN55


The new battery from Delkor NS70L MF


Finally install today 23/1/2011...comes with 1 year warranty.

Delkor battery cost me RM260.00. The old battery was trade off for RM15.00 so final price of Delkor NS70L is RM255.00.


5 comments:

Cash Woo said...

hi bro, Cash here.. the NS70L MF battery isit bigger than our std battery size??

Ritzzuan said...

Hi Cash..yes its bigger. Its fits in nicely into our battery compartment without require any modification. Just make sure its L series.

Cash Woo said...

Noted & thanks... ^^

Anonymous said...

hi zuan, this mliven. when did you find that Delkor's battery? the price is reasonable i think. i saw one Delkor with RM320.00 price tag without asking.

Ritzzuan said...

Hi Mliven, I got the battery on January 2011 from Ph Auto..price tag always on the high side but try asking..they will give a special price.