Friday, April 17, 2015

Hyundai Elantra X20 - new master switch

I have been living with a problematic master switch for the past 4 years. Whenever I shut the door, the rear left window will automatically scroll down and I will have to struggle with the the master switch to rise up the window. Sometime when I happened to hit a strong road bump, it will just auto scroll down.

So to avoid that, I just kill the switch by pressing the lock button. Only the driver side window will be able to scroll down but for how long I have to suffer it. Ain't want to be living in such a condition, I managed to source for a spare unit from a Hyundai spare part dealer in Segambut.

On the left with the broken tip the original unit and one the right is the original replacement unit.


It was not that easy to removed but I manage to do it. Nothing is broken on the panel except on the old master switch. Anyhow I manage to locate the broken piece, might as well glue it together.


The final assembly.. it cost me RM300 for the new master switch.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi bro, do u know where to get x20 incus bodykit and spoiler?

I do have some question regarding x20

Can u drop me your contact no?

Sam
Zero one two 2030908

Ritzzuan said...

Hi Sam.. I don't think the original incus bodykit is available in Malaysia but you can try enquire in Singapore : http://mancando.com/Products_car/avante.html

Many years ago, my friend's drove all the way from KL to Singapore just to fixed it.