Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ADM Air Charger

I feel the Hyundai Matrix is having too much power by this ADM Electric Supercharger and I feel with the BBTB installed is sufficient..better transfer the power to my Elantra X20! With 102hp on the Matrix its just not economy to run the Matrix with 15" tyre and the best option is to upgrade with 16 inch tyre but 16 inch tyre is not cheap! So the best option is...take out the ADM and keep the BBTB..meaning I will loose 10hp from ADM but I get to keep my 15 inch tyre.

Matrix with ADM

Matrix with original intake installed.


The drive on the Matrix without ADM really felt different. Its time to get use to it. On the same day also I pour in X1R Engine Treatment..really smooth drive and engine noise further reduce.



ADM is out from Matrix...you have served me well. Its time to go to your new house!!



This is the initial setup but looks like I cant use the original air filter housing. Its just a little bit long. Will have to modify the rubber mount on the ADM but in case I change the filter to open pod..that will be the fast n easy option.

So project of the day is not completed. Removed the ADM from my Elantra X20...time to put on the thinking hat.

2 comments:

zekehana said...

Aduss.. udah pasang ni nanti, bedesup le X20 tu, letih bang nak mengejor nanti, tak tekejor yob.

Ritzzuan said...

I expect about 10hp as what it has deliver to my Matrix...ala sikit jer tu..he he he