Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hyundai Elantra X20 power up !!

I had DIY the installation except the wiring and that require the wireman to do it.. Very easy to DIY...30 minutes complete.


This goes out..including the drop in KN filter...

Wireman from Amoi Siam did a an excellent job

Finally ... the set up is completed...ADM fully operational with open pod air filter.
The idle speed looks like has reduce slightly. Will I get extra 10 horses...that shall be known once I place this car on the dyno machine. But on my butt dyno...yeah...I feel the difference and gear change also alot faster.





Well...the air filter do give nice sound when I throttle hard but behave like ordinary filter once the car at constant speed..I had tried at 140km/hr...hardly can hear any noise from the air filter. There are still small modification to carry out and that I will update here.

Latest update:

http://ritzzuan.blogspot.com/2009/05/10mm-quadcore-plug-cable-on-my-hyundai.html

2 comments:

RiNa said...

car modification=never-ending hobby!

been wanting to ask this: so which one is your favorite? matrix or X20?

choose one only!

Ritzzuan said...

Of course Matrix...as its CBU and manual gearbox...many things I can to it but since having X20...have to be fair lor..