Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bardahl Engine Oil and Bardahl Engine Oil Treatment

All these years self been using Mobil 1 fully synthetic 5w-50 on my Proton Tiara and Hyundai Matrix. I always believe these are good engine oil and can withstand high operating condition. For example I had use Mobil 1 5w-50 on my Proton Tiara for nearly 9 years without any engine problem or engine oil leak.
Then I begin to look at other alternative as engine oil price has increase...plus I have another car..Hyundai Elantra X20. So I try Bardahl Fully Synthetic 5W-40 after 1000km service...it works wonderful..easy morning start and engine does feel lighter. After 10,000km service,I continue using Bardhal.
So Bardahl also has Engine Oil Treatment..a special additive and claim to be safe on the engine,
engine will feel lighter, engine will be quiter and reduce engine wear. So I pour in a can..as you can see the photo below..the additive is very clear.

And yes..immediately I start the engine..less engine noise. And also another yes....the engine does feel very smooth and lighter. Of course Mobil 1 always better with so many credential but ..this is an alternative...the bottom line is..you still have to change oil at 10,000km, however Bardahl cost half the price of Mobil 1.

3 comments:

Ron17571 said...

I would stick with Mobil one.
Bardahl isn't even sold here in the states. I remember the name from a long time ago.
I admit if its half the cost?
Here M1,I have bought 0-40 ON SALE FOR 18.00 but a more typical price is around 22 TO 25 dollars. Im not familiar with your money to know if it is a lot more where you live.
With the current oil price drops,maybe oil will be cheap for a little bit,we will see.

Ritzzuan said...

From the posting back 2009...I use Bardahl for about 2 years, then later was introduce with Lexus a 5W-40..better than Bardahl. And recently after nearly 3 years of using Lexus I switch back to Mobil One..

Save Fuel Australia said...

Maintaining the engine with good condition is important part of vehicle. To maintain and boost up the power, engine oil additives is important with some quality oil products. This has more useful information. Thank you for sharing with us.