Friday, March 20, 2009

In search for new poison

I think its almost 1 years I had not visit Eneos One Utama. Actually you cant take any photos..but luckily manage to slip few shots.


The sound produce by this player...fantastic la. It can pay on USB thumb drive.

Double din size...too many graphics..



12" Soundstream subs...

Rather new to me...a new security with GSM system and act as steering lock.

This one is 2 way security alarm plus steering lock.

They even have bodykit..pity none for Elantra X20..


This is poisonous...

Guangdao product..


The extractor..aint beautiful from Hotbit but not for my Elantra X20



Sound proofing


2 comments:

RiNa said...

I'm using T-Rex.

btw, you were caught in action snapping photos in their cctv..haha

Ritzzuan said...

Thats why I like small phone but big in features...

So..how is the performance of the T-rex and when did you bought it?