Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My 1st Prosumer: Canon S5IS 8Mp

I still have this Canon S5IS..even after buying the Nikon D300. Its really a special camera for me..why not..I played with the camera for 2 years and have use them for 3 wedding event as official photograher and countless motoring event.





It has the dial of an entry level dslr and function almost like an dslr. With 8 time optical zoom and 4x digital zoom..I can turn to be an overnight paparazi!!



The best part..its swivel lcd display..taking photos was heaven!!! Never it was a difficult task.



Then I bought its accessories..a wide angle lense with macro and a lense adapter from USA. Its cheaper as well.





Once fitted it looks like this...fierce looking camera.



Complete with lense adapter and lenses >>>>>>>>> Standard lense



The wide angle lense is fantastic..not only able wide angle but including creating spcial effect. All created by the lense and save time using Photoshop













Many times I feel like selling this camera but at the same time I like it very much. So in order to utilised it...I made this camera as my 2nd body or back up camera during wedding event.

2 comments:

Murky said...

nice kamera 2 bro..better simpan bt kenangan..1st kamera 2..hehe

Ritzzuan said...

I will still use it...but keep in dry box lah.