Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My new CPU!!

Yes...all these while I have been using my 8 year old Fujitsu notebook for browsing, photo editing,burning cdr, even connected with external dvd writer and external 19" lcd monitor..consider 100 % utilised. The power suply was never switch off for more than 2 years...anyway its still tough!


So I decided, its time for the notebook to give it a rest. I save some cost on the CPU as I have my own internal dvd drive,160Gb Sata hardisk, 19"lcd monitor, keyboard, mouse, external dvd writer and an original Window XP Home.




The new parts purchase :

Intel Core 2 Duo E7400

3Gb DDR3 ram 1333Mhz

Asus P5Q Motherboard

Additional 500Gb sata hardisk

650W power supply

MSI 9800GT with 512Mb DDR3

ProLogic cassing


Total cost : RM1850.00



With this new system...I can do photo editing much faster and play those 1Gb high intensive PC games at ease.

No comments: