Saturday, May 30, 2009

10mm Quadcore Plug Cable on my Hyundai Matrix

To fully utilized the Bosch F1 Platinum I have install.... http://ritzzuan.blogspot.com/2008/08/bosch-super-4-to-bosch-f1-4.html ... you need a better plug cable and quadcore plug cable is the answer.

Initial installation...kinda messy a bit




It took while of thinking to arrange the cables...


I have to removed a small portion of plastic on the engine cover or else it wont fit in properly.


Ta daaaa...the original engine cover fits in nicely.

After fitting the new plug cable..I started the engine...wow!..frankly..the engine is quieter. I did a short test drive...fantastic!!! Furthermore my Matrix is manual tranny..every gear change the engine just pull effortlessly. Now both of my Hyundai are fitted with Quadcore Plug Cable...

Sorry I cant state the price here. If you are interested please drop me an email: ritzzuan@yahoo.com

The original plug cable...keep lor!!

Its not to say the original plug cable is lousy, with original cable it still get you from point A-B. You still can speed up but with bigger plug cable such as Quadcore plug cable..it provide lower resistance for the current to flow to the spark plug. In other words it provide better ignition, that translate to better combustion and fuel saving. Some owner prefer to use expensive spark plug but maintain the original cable...in actuall fact, you are not utilizing the benefit of the spark plug..paying so expensive plug but getting low benefit is such a waste.

No comments: