Monday, August 11, 2008

My scooter

Im using a 3 year old Modenas Elite 150 as my daily use to work. The scooter has been serving me well and spare part for modenas if not as cheap as before the increas of fuel price.The scooter use an engine oil filter, usually the price is RM12 to RM16 per piece..now its RM28.00...its hell expensive. So I have to resort to compatible oil filter cost only RM10.00.





However I have a dream scooter..fast enought...its Aprilia Spportcity 200cc and selling at RM16K. I have been eyeing this scooter since last year.









Another model on my list is Gillera..its sporty and elegant 200cc as well. Price was initially nearly RM20K..but now reduce to RM16K. Spare parts are much more expensive than Modenas but the satisfaction on the ride is different.










Comparing the size...the Gillera does look abit smaller than Aprillia Sportcity.



Hope my next year bonus pay out...will get me either these 2 beauties.

No comments: