Thursday, December 11, 2008

I did it!

After more than 8 months keeping the Hayden ATF Cooler..at last today I had it fitted at Kah Bintang Jln Ipoh. Pretty straight forward installation. But the hydraulic hose that come with hayden atf cooler wasn't sufficient...they only provide 1 meter hose. So I hunt for the hose during the installation and most shop provide me fuel hose..they say it is good and working pressure min 150kgm. ..hmmm...from another source it should be oil hose...so which is which? So I made up my mind..I will go for the fuel hose as I manage to get the same size and same inner diameter. I need about 1.5m hose and KB do not have it. So I have also request KB source for the oil cooler hose...just to kill my curiosity


The radiator fan and front bumper has to be removed for easy access.



The final installation


I also change the door handle to chrome door handle, which I bought form Sharkracing. Very easy installation...Just slot in ...

Then push as shown by the red arrow.

Finally!!!!
Now the door handles is nice to hold. No more worries of scratch paint on the handle as I do have it!
As for the aft cooler installation...I tested by revving the engine to detect any leaks..so far OK! I keep the engine running for about 15mins..everything is ok. I will further monitor it till I get the actuall hose.