Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sunway Hotel and Sunway Pyramid Xmas Lights Up

I did a photoshoot yesterday and result from D300 are as below. Still not yet fully familiar with the button but I think I am getting better and better. Shots were taken using Nikon 18-200mm VR. No tripod or flash was use....well I did bring along just incase. The noise reduction and VR seems to be working good.

I manage to find only 1 Xmas tree...not sure how many trees did Sunway Pyramid preparred but this tree the design is just moderate.

Please click on the photo to have full view of the photos.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.
Are you ready for a holiday seasons?

Please visit:
http://create-solution.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good job.

Ritzzuan said...

Thanks John..Self already on holiday mood!