Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Sg Petani Outing

About a week ago I had to attend a wedding in Sg Petani. The wedding reception start on Saturday 27/12/08 at 11.00am. So we start our journey from KL at 6.30am on Saturday. I brought along my D300 camera as well.

I maintained the speed between 140-160km/hr. The drive was smooth and very less traffic on Plus Highway.


At 7.00am we passed Tanjung Malim.....the road was foggy..good time to switch on the fog light.


And by 8.45am we are at Gua Semangul for our breakfast...total drive 1hour 15 min drive from KL. Another 30min drive.. we arrived Sg Petani...


After the wedding reception, then only we check in Swiss Inn Sg Petani at 4.00pm. I booked the Jr Suite for RM285.00 per night with 2 free breakfast. Its nearby Sg Petani town and also nearby Tesco,Giant and many shops as well.


Big swimming pool!

It has Jacuzzi!!
Got plenty TV channel!
Not bad facility!!
This is Village Mall...got Starbuck,KFC,Mac D,White Coffee, Pizza Hut inside.
We had evening tea at Kayu Restaurant...and my daughter ordered "roti tisu"...so big!!! but very nice.
We even drop in to this shop....came out empty handed...dont know what to buy..blurrr..too many thing to see.

So which way...!!!
This is the place we attended the wedding reception...photos of the event will be posted soon.

This is the amount of fuel left on the following day back to KL. Since Im not in a hurry..I just drive between 90-100km/hr till we reach Ipoh for out lunch.

1 comment:

RiNa said...

siap ada model posing maut lagi tue :D